Thursday, 26 October 2017

For me, this beats Liz Earl | Aurelia | Probiotic Cleanser


Can I take a moment to just stick my nose into my pot and take a good 'ole sniff? it smells divine!

                                     *takes off the lid and procedes to take a good sniffaroo*

I just love using this in the mornings, as it really wakes up me and my skin, its soft and creamy and is really good for working it into all the nooks and cranny's of my face to give them a good clean.  
        I would like to say that my skin feels squeaky clean afterwards, but this would give you the wrong impression, it really does give your face that 'ahh I have just has a wash ' feel, but it does not leave your skin feeling tight and uncomfortable, which is a good thing.

This comes with a wash cloth, it is antibacterial bamboo muslin and this helps a little with some exfoliation when using it to take off the cleanser, this is not a new concept, As I have been using the Liz Earle ones for years, but hers are muslin i think - don't quote me on that.



 As you can see I am nearly at the end of my jar, so I have used it plenty enough to see results, my skin defiantly feels alot better and I just love the fact that I can leave my skin afterwards if I want to and it does not leave it uncomfortable. I chose this initially because I had read an article or watched a YouTube video on the the benefits of peptides and probiotics in skincare, especially for my age range, and I am glad of it, because this for me is a cleanser works for me so well.

I think I might have to go and take a sniff, just writing about it makes me want to sink my nose into the jar!



This is a cruelty free brand and is free from alot of nasties, which is good to know when you are slathering up.

At first I did not care for the glass jar, but soon got used to it. I did find a plastic spatula form a previous product to scoop some out, but thought sod it and used my fingers afterwards, Just make sure your hands are clean and I am assuming that because you are going to cleansing, your hands are already clean, but I have been known to be an over zealous hand washer.

Since I have bought this jar, the powers that be at Aurelia have brought out a bottle and pump delivery system, but it is more product and of course, almost double the price.



I for one, will defiantly be buying this again , I will buy the jar again me thinks, as it last along time, and in the end, i liked the fact that I could stick my finger into the pot, it was a very tactile experience.

If you would like to read more about this and the company, you can visit this link and read to your hearts content.

  • Have you tried this?
  • Would you like to try it?
  • you need to smell how gorgeous this is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Pinterest